I saw all the TV fanatics heads just turn! Sorry to disappoint y’all but this is my 13 reasons why pursuing a home business is the best choice! Network marketing is now called THE business of the 21st Century. People have lots of different reasons, some are personal and some are financial. Here are some reasons I have gathered from talking to other people in the “at home” business world. So let’s get started!
1) Working in a company as an ’employee’, you are building someone else’s assets in an 8 hour day. What if you were working in your own home for half the time, working on your assets? When you are an employee, you are pretty much making 10x less money but paying double taxes. Build your own fortune, not someone else’s.
2) The average pay rise in the working world is currently 2%! The rate of inflation is closer to 10%. When bad is that? With network marketing, you can double your income, each year! How amazing is that? Obviously, it’s not going to happen without some work but the pay rise is so much better than in the field.
3) This third reason is one of the biggest reasons I joined network marketing. Financial freedom is a big thing for a lot of people. It means that you can earn lots of money without being present. Imagine going away on holiday and coming back knowing that you will be making more money than when you left. Imagine leaving your current job because your own business is making more? Who wouldn’t want that?
4) Utilise the internet (or kick yourself). We are in a century where everything is controlled by the internet. We are living in the middle of it. There has never been a better time to start a business especially where it involves connecting with people. It’s so easy with Facebook, instagram and other social media platforms to create and start up a network marketing business. What else could be better?
5) One of the biggest benefits with a network marketing business is the personal growth. To become successful, you have to have a helpful nature and help others succeed. It’s very rewarding to watch other people grow and become better people as well as yourself. The more you develop yourself, the better and more successful u will become. You can work 4 hours a day, and spend the rest of the time with the kids, enjoying life, and doing pretty much anything you want!
6) Take advantage of the population boom. The human race is currently expanding exponentially. More people in the world means more people to expose your business to. The population boom is bad news for businesses but great for network marketers.
7) What is job security? While there is some comfort with having a job and thinking that job will last, this security is becoming less and less apparent as we see more and more redundancies. People are now looking for a more secure way of earning a living. Right now, it seems like jobs are the risky option! How scary is that?!
8) You have a choice in life; retire rich or retire poor. Employees are now facing a massive problem where there simply isn’t enough money to be paid into their pensions. Add this to the fact the state pension is only £6000 a year, it’s looking more and more that people are going to be needing a second income once they retire. So, become one of the people who compensation plan will allow them to retire with everything they have paid in. And the best bit? By the time you are ready to retire, your business will be self sufficient and you will continue to have an income!
9) Who’s wants to be 70 and still looking to work for another’s few years? With network marketing you choose when you want to retire. You can choose to retire after 10 years at the age of 40 or even at 35 if you really wanted to. This age which used to be the Industrial Age is now changing to the Information Age. Everyone has a choice and it’s the people who choose the smarter choice who will benefit financially.
10) There is a definite decrease in the job market. Unless you are someone who has worked with the top people or know someone who knows someone, it isn’t so hard to get s decent job, especially when you are fresh out of university. All traditional business are now closing down because of the internet. Look at Amazon, EBay and even Deliveroo now. There are less jobs now and employers are taking advantage of it, making people work for longer hours for the same amount of pay. Why be part of this? Why not be like those employers and take advantage of this shrinking job market? Ask people to join your team and help them to build their businesses and be the same as you! Free!
11) All the top MLM companies offer their consultants great incentives. In Forever Living we get paid trips like the Global Rally. 5 nights in Dubai and other wonderful places. You can get money for your car so you can drive luxury cars or whichever dream car you want. The biggest thing which spurred me on was Chairmans Bonus. It is amazing. On top your huge income, you get another big cheque from the big men as a well done. And I mean a massive cheque like you see in the movies!
12) Get the same tax breaks as those top rich dogs in businesses. Having even a part time home business gives you great tax incentives that the rich use. All of a sudden, your transport, rent, computer, phone, coffee shop visits, meals out etc, all become tax deductible! Yes you heard me right! You can claim it all back. How cool is that?!
13) The best reason of all is that you get to be surrounded by some amazing people. Network marketing attracts the very best people and why wouldn’t you want them around? It’s so beneficial to have a great base of people who inspire and help you to become successful. You will become like them and it’s proven that if you keep them close, you will earn what the 5 closest people around you earn.
So my lovelies, those were some reason why it makes so much sense to join a network marketing company and build your business at home. My reasons are to spend time with my kids and to give them the very best in life. Have I changed your minds about MLM’s? Want to know more? Give me a shout. Just think about this: if you had all that extra time, what would you do? Some of the biggest business people in the world are either involved or recommend network marketing, including Donald Trump, Richard Brandson, Robert Kiyosaki, Jim Rohn and so many more. Need I say more?